I use ultra surf all u do is download the program and put it on a flash drive.At my school the computers had a anti virus that said it was a virus so you might want to turn it on and at the bottom one of the icons says safely remove hardware do not click tht. You open the ultra surf click home then your done.http://www.ultrareach.com/
How To Shutdown Computers
:::: This tutorial is for educational purposes only. Anything you do with the knowledge you have learned from this tutorial is your problem ::::
- The school must be connected with a LAN Network
- You have to be able to create .txt files and save them to .bat files. (Most schools don't block this)
1) Right-click on your desktop. Navigate to "New" and then to "Text Document"
2) Open the Document and type:
Save the .txt file as a .bat file.
3) Open the .bat file. "Remote Shutdown Dialog" should pop up when you open it.
4) Click "Browse...". All computers connected to your LAN Connection should be in the list. When you do this in school, you can target specific rooms if the school admin organized the computers. In my school, I can search for "LIB" and all the computers in the library will be in the list.
5) After you find the name, click "Add..." and type the computers name (EXACTLY), and hit "OK".
6) Now, you have a few options before you make their computer shutdown. You can make their computer: Shutdown, Logoff, or Restart.
After you picked the type of shutdown you want to do, you can choose how long the message will stay up for. Default on my computer is 20 seconds. <- If you don't want to be caught, set it to a low number so they can't see who forced the shutdown.
7) Set a comment! You can type in the "Comment" box to make the shutdown dialog say something. For example, if you type "You are stupid" in the comment box, the shutdown dialog will say at the bottom "You are stupid".
U might want to save this(instuctions) as math.txt so if someone checks your flash drive it won't look suspicious
REP IF U LIKE MY POST<3