2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy

/

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

Share | 

Happy Fathers Day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
Admiral
Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 8540

PostSubject: Happy Fathers Day!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:32 pm

It's a bit late and it seems nobody doesn't even bother making topic, so I made one. I love my dad, but he past away since I was 8-years-old Sad. We been to a lot of things to together, even he have to resist the pain all over him. The pain came to him since I was born. We can't play sports together or go fishing, but he take me a lot of adventures. My father is a intelligent when it comes to math(past down to generations). So happy fathers day! and hope your dads enjoy themselves Smile.

Feel free to talk about your dad of how awesome he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reccless_Striker
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

KBSL Cash: : 7413

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fathers Day!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 pm

my dad left me u know problems Sad but i said happy fathers day to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

KBSL Cash: : 13093

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fathers Day!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:53 pm

_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_ wrote:
It's a bit late and it seems nobody doesn't even bother making topic, so I made one. I love my dad, but he past away since I was 8-years-old Sad. We been to a lot of things to together, even he have to resist the pain all over him. The pain came to him since I was born. We can't play sports together or go fishing, but he take me a lot of adventures. My father is a intelligent when it comes to math(past down to generations). So happy fathers day! and hope your dads enjoy themselves Smile.

Feel free to talk about your dad of how awesome he is.

Sorry to hear that bro! Its good you still live by him Smile Anyway my dad is just crazy awesome like a little kid! He plays games, mountain bikes, skis, wakeboards, does all extreme sh*t, (and golfs lol) listens to dubstep and rap, and dresses in sick clothes. Just overall great guy and has lots of money so pretty much perfect dude, but he can be a giant D when he gets mad for random sh*t!

[<a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">color</a>=red]▲ ▲[/color] ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ [color:c91f=<a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">orange</a>]▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kbsl.nice-album.com

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fathers Day!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:07 am

I haven't seen my dad in over a year...miss him..but happy fathers day!
Back to top Go down
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 8270

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fathers Day!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:25 am

even though my dad becomes a bitch sometimes i still love him cause he raised me and even though thier mad problems between him and my mom he still doesnt leave us just because him and mom arent loving each other as they used to. happy father's day to my dad and everyone esle who loves thier father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

KBSL Cash: : 8899

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fathers Day!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 am

I didn't see this thread yesterday, but as a dad myself, i felt required to comment.

When I was like 17, my parents were going through some SH*T, my mom's mom had died, and SH*T between her and my dad were, well, not going so smoothly. My mom ended up walking out on us, I don't know where she went, but she left. My dad was crushed. A couple years later, when I was 20, my mom had filed for divorce, and wanted the $500K house they were living in to herself, or wanted my dad to sell it, and split the proceeds with her. My dad worked his whole life to pay for that house, and the only way he could keep it would be to buy my mother out, at around $270,000. Needless to say, he didn't have $270K so he cashed in all of his retirement money, all of his bank accounts, and took out a second mortgage on the house to pay off my mom. Me and my brother still lived at the house, and now he was burdened with the fact that he had two mortgages to pay, a grand total of $3000 a month, and he couldn't swing it alone. My dad was always there for me, he would have taken a bullet for me, so even though I was about 8 months away from getting my degree, and against my father's advice and pleas, I dropped out of college, started working full time, and paid more than half of the $3000 every month so that he could keep his house. I know now, if i need ANYTHING i can ask my dad. He would scale a mountain to help me, and I would always do the same for him. Moms get all the credit most of the time, but my dad is a stand up guy, he bleeds pride, and i will always love him for trying to keep what little family we had left, together. He gave me and my brother a place to live, tried his best to still make the holidays special, and never gave up. Alot of dudes in his position would have thrown in the towel, but he didn't, and for that, on father's day (well the day after now Very Happy) I say give your dad a hug, and remember that dads are just as important as moms. Big ups to my dad Very Happy

If you need help, and can't find me, PM me and I'll help. Please REP + if I did.

Visit and join Sneaky-Media.com for all things awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sneakycodez.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fathers Day!   

Back to top Go down

Happy Fathers Day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1