2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy

/

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

Share | 

Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SC__Programmer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

KBSL Cash: : 7040

PostSubject: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Well ive been here before obviously,but to be honest i don't even remember this site.I found this on google actually...amazing.

When i first tryed to make a account it said my name was tooken,and i was like What The Jonas?!who the heck takes my name?

Well come to find out i made a account here a while back...so i tryed everyone of my passwords and finally one matched up.so yeah,here i am.

I am a programmer as most of ya'll can tell by my name,specialize in Web Designing(HTML,CSS,Javascript,PHP,MySQL,ect...),PC programming(C,Lua,VB,ect....),PSP Programmer(Lua),and ect.....

I am also epic,but we all knew that by my name,now didnt we?

I do not play the PSP anymore,but i do make programs and tutor people who want to learn Lua for the PSP,i used to know how to code on games...ive forgotten how to do most of it,my favorite was removing errors on like invalid names xD also i was a RAM Coder,for those who dont know what that is its someone who doesnt use the searcher,they look and find out stuff through looking at the RAM and noticing its functions.

So that pretty much describes me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§h00§†e®
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 8138

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 pm

lol welcome back! have fun on the site and remember to post and be active! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DijZty RiMs
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

KBSL Cash: : 7917

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 am

§h00§†e® wrote:
lol welcome back! have fun on the site and remember to post and be active! Very Happy

can say the same to you

2002 Ford -F-150 7'' lift with 20'' RiMs
New Truck Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 8279

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

long time no see programmer. have fun here on the site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

KBSL Cash: : 13102

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 pm

SC__Programmer wrote:
Well ive been here before obviously,but to be honest i don't even remember this site.I found this on google actually...amazing.

When i first tryed to make a account it said my name was tooken,and i was like What The Jonas?!who the heck takes my name?

Well come to find out i made a account here a while back...so i tryed everyone of my passwords and finally one matched up.so yeah,here i am.

I am a programmer as most of ya'll can tell by my name,specialize in Web Designing(HTML,CSS,Javascript,PHP,MySQL,ect...),PC programming(C,Lua,VB,ect....),PSP Programmer(Lua),and ect.....

I am also epic,but we all knew that by my name,now didnt we?

I do not play the PSP anymore,but i do make programs and tutor people who want to learn Lua for the PSP,i used to know how to code on games...ive forgotten how to do most of it,my favorite was removing errors on like invalid names xD also i was a RAM Coder,for those who dont know what that is its someone who doesnt use the searcher,they look and find out stuff through looking at the RAM and noticing its functions.

So that pretty much describes me...

Your a beauty, welcome again! Thanks for the introduction!

[<a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">color</a>=red]▲ ▲[/color] ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ [color:c91f=<a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">orange</a>]▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kbsl.nice-album.com
Not God

KBSL Cash: : 8466

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Welcome back Sc

["Life is tough......So get a helmet"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sneakycodes.tk
--NitePRx--
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 7547

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:13 am

LOL welcome back bro..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonrevolution.tk/
SC__Programmer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:52 pm

sandmanny!!!!!!!Its been ages!

And thanks everyone! Very Happy

Also im good at solving PC problems and stuff....im like the neighbor hood IT guy(a neighbor hood around where i live is a 5 mile radius,thats as far as i can walk carrying my laptop and stuff...usually i take my dirtbike or fourwheeler).i remove virus's for people,reset passwords,fix all kind of system errors,and ect...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter61
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 9120

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 pm

welcome wht an amazing intro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC__Programmer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...   

Back to top Go down

Ello,this needs to be more than 10 characters...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1